BEGINNER OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING COURSE
6 WEEKS COURSE, 5 PARTICIPANTS PER COURSE (MINIMUM 4 TO START, 2 SLOTS TAKEN UP)
EVERY SATURDAY 2.30PM TO 4PM
NEXT INTAKE 25TH JULY 2020 TO 29TH AUGUST 2020
New to Olympic Weightlifting? Looking to pick up a new sport?
Over the course of 6 weeks, Individuals will learn and become proficient in the Clean & Jerk and the Snatch. This is the foundation of this class.
Olympic Weightlifting tests aspects of human ballistic limits (explosive strength) and are therefore executed faster, with more mobility and a greater range of motion than other lifts. Properly executed, the Olympic lifts are the most powerful thing a human can do.
Due to the rate of force production and speed in change of direction that can be generated through the improvement in the skill of weightlifting, it would be invaluable for any athlete looking to improve their own sport specific performance.
This is a progressive fundamental class emphasizing technique and form for novice to advanced weightlifters.
This course is perfect for beginners, mens and ladies alike.
The Beginner Olympic Weightlifting Course is currently ran by Choon Yeow, who’s the Head Coach for Singapore Weightlifting Federation.
Here are his professional accreditation:
• Singapore Weight Lifting Federation National Coach
• Sports Singapore Strength And Conditioning Coach
• National Coaching Accreditation Program Level One (Theory)
• National Coaching Accreditation Program Level One (Weightlifting)
• ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach Level 1
• IWF Development Program for Advanced Level Weightlifting Coach
Limited spots. Classes are intentionally kept small to ensure each participant gets the attention they need in order to make the necessary progress. Book now to secure a spot!
CONTACT US TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST FOR THE NEXT INTAKE
COACH: LIM TZE WEI
• International Weightlifting Federation Certified Coach
• Level 2 Weightlifting Coach (ASCA)
• Master of Exercise Science (Edith Cowan)
• Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (Deakin)
• KSI Legacy Level 1
• Certified Sports Massage (BSMC)
Our head coach Tze Wei discovered his passion in fitness and everything related from a young age. Always eager to learn and self improve, he further honed his craft in pursuing an education in Strength and Conditioning in Australia. Specializing in injury prevention and the sport of Olympic weightlifting, he too, walks the talk and has been competing at the national level for the past 3 years.
Tze Wei takes pride in working with a diverse clientele aiding them in training more efficiently and ensuring they achieve their goals the best way possible.