How To Release Neck And Shoulder Strains
Ever felt neck and shoulder strains after a long day at the office or school? Performing upper body pushing exercises could aggravate this strain further!
Here’s something that could help alleviate that irritable feeling!
Things to take note of:
• Ensure upright and squared posture.
• Place one arm behind your back.
• Reach over your head with your other arm and cup your ears.
• Allow your head to tilt over.
• Hold for two minutes and enjoy the stretch.
Looking for a Professional to help with your fitness goals? Click HERE to see our Classes and Personal Training options!