How To Release Tension In Your Middle/Upper Back
View this post on Instagram
Tension in your middle/upper back from sitting too much?
Try this with a foam roller for better thoracic mobility!
• Begin by sitting on the ground.
• Position a foam roller on your middle back
(Just below the shoulder blades).
• Lay back with your arms cupping your head.
• Try keeping your chin tucked whilst lying back.
• Engage the abdominals and keep them a little tight.
• Arch back only using your middle back.
• Progress by shifting the position of the foam roller upwards till it’s located just at the trapezius
Looking for a Professional to help with your fitness goals? Click HERE to see our Classes and Personal Training options!