How To Stretch Your Hamstrings
Do you have tight hamstrings? Try this stretch out!
• Begin by propping one of your heels on an elevated surface.
• Try your best to maintain a locked out position in your knees. (Do this slow & gradually)
• Slowly shift your weight over to the elevated foot whilst keeping your spine relaxed.
• It is also possible to stretch your groin by externally rotating your other foot away from your body and opening up your hips.
• Repeat on the other side.
Looking for a Professional to help with your fitness goals? Click HERE to see our Classes and Personal Training options!