How To Stretch Your Hips
View this post on Instagram
Have you been feeling lower back discomfort?
The root cause could be tight hip flexors and thigh muscles from prolonged sitting, cycling, squatting and lunging rather than the lower back itself.
Here’s a stretch that could help!
• Begin in the high kneel position.
• Square the torso and hips.
• Do not slouch, maintain a tall and upright posture.
• Visualise pushing the front knee and hips forward in a slow and controlled fashion.
• Suck your belly and squeeze your butt muscles.
• Hold for two minutes and enjoy the stretch.
Looking for a Professional to help with your fitness goals? Click HERE to see our Classes and Personal Training options!