How To Stretch Your Forearm
Feeling tight & discomfort in your fingers & forearms?
Here’s a simple and easy stretch to relieve muscle tension and carpal tunnel pain in the forearms flexors:
• In the seated position, bring your hands together, infront of your waist.
• Position the hand of your stretched arm such that the palm is downwards facing with your thumb pointing inwards towards yourself.
• Slowly sit back until you feel a mild stretch in your forearm muscles.
• Use your other hand to gently apply pressure downwards on your stretched hand, till the base of the palm touches the bench, as you sit back.
• Hold for as long as is required to release the tension.
• To intensify the stretch, sit back alittle further while maintaining palm position on bench.
Looking for a Professional to help with your fitness goals? Click HERE to see our Classes and Personal Training options!